Shoestring pine peep soles for heels are dual layered and scented with a fresh pine fragrance. Perfectly designed not to show in most open toe shoes and cushion the ball of your foot helping to reduce fatigue, perfect for long days on your feet.
For those on their feet for an extended period of time, our Pine Scented peep soles are cushioned and offer a degree of relief. Natural elasticity in the latex means that less impact is transferred to the feet and joints.
In addition to the above Shoestring scented peep soles for heels have a latex sole with a Rayon fibre sock giving your footwear added comfort. Our Shoestring pine peep insoles also absorb moisture helping keep you comfortable whilst on the go.
How to use Shoestring pine peep insoles:
Insert the insole into your chosen footwear foil side down. Insert your hand into the shoe and feel to ensure that the insole is sitting flush with the toe of the shoe. Ensure that the heel of the insole is sitting flush with the rear of the shoe.
- If the insole is slightly larger than your shoe size you may have a small amount of excess, if this is the case using a marker pen, push the nib into the crease to show you where to trim.
Who should wear Shoestring scented Peep soles for heels:
Shoestring pine peep insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
- Keep feet warm by insolating the shoe preventing cold being transferred to the feet.