By using this website the buyer agrees to be legally bound by the seller’s Terms and Conditions and by all other applicable provisions. The purchase of products through the Portfashion.com website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the site in accordance with the laws to selling online. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal use and not for commercial use. All illustrations, designs, icons, graphics, photographs, pictures and any other items included in this website are the exclusive property Portfashion.com or our suppliers
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Seller", "us" and "we" are references to Portfashion.com T/A F.A. Schu-it, Bridge St, Westport, Co.Mayo.
- "Buyer", "you" and "your" are references to the purchaser of the goods from our website.
- "Goods" means the goods specified in the Seller's invoice;
- "Contract" means the contract between Seller and Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions;
- "Terms" means these terms and conditions;
- "Site" means the ShoesOnline.ie.
PURCHASING GOODS ONLINE
- In order to make purchases through the Site, the buyer will be requested to register and provide personal details. In particular, buyers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated.
- When ordering items, the buyer will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be processed when it is verified by us.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Any error in the ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond the seller’s control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- Purchases made on the Site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale.
- The Site displays products which form its collection. They are normally products that are in stock and available for dispatch, however on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out quickly. Should this be the case, should this be the cae the best thing is to contact us via telephone and we will do our upmost to satisfy you.
- Once a choice has been made and the order has been placed, the buyer will receive an email acknowledging the details of the order. This email is NOT an acceptance of the order. Unless the buyer cancels the order in accordance with the seller’s Cancellation Policy, acceptance of the order and completion of the contract between buyer and seller will be perfected when we despatch the goods to you.
- The sale contract and the language used is both in English. The contract will be subject to these terms and conditions and governed by Irish law and the buyer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts in respect of any dispute that may arise under it.
- The seller reserves the right not to accept the buyer’s order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or that the item ordered is out of stock.
- Prices shown on the Site are in Euros. All prices and offers remain valid and as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the site at the time the order is accepted will be honoured. You can however chnage your currency selction and the rate specified on they day of purchase is what is charged on your invoice.
- If the buyer is from outside the EU, you may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery.
- The cost of postage and packaging will be detailed before you enter your payment details.
- Payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery where applicable must be made before the Goods are despatched.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Laser and also using paypal. In all cases, delivery will not occur until we are satisfied that the payment has cleared.
- If the issuer of the buyer’s payment card refuses to authorise payment to the seller, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All credit card transactions on this Site are processed using Shopify Payments and PayPal®, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. All data exchanged during the payment process is SSL secured (Secure Socket Layer). The VeriSign Certificate for SSL transactions offers the highest security available today. Look for the locked padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window to see if you're protected.
- The seller does not hold any credit card details on our Site or in our customer database.
- The seller will give the buyer an estimated delivery date for the Goods but no such estimated times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- The seller will arrange for packing and we will decide on the method of delivery either by post or courier.
- The buyer will be asked to sign for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for the purchased goods passes to the buyer.
- It is incumbent on the buyer to immediately check the goods and contact the seller if there are any problems with the goods. The buyer shall notify the seller within 48 hours of delivery, failing which the goods are considered checked and without problems.
- In the case that the goods have been damaged in transit, the buyer must keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.
- The seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the goods when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, act of God, labour unrest, or fire. In any such event, the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
- The seller’s aim is to ensure that the buyer is fully satisfied with the goods. If, for any reason, the buyer is not satisfied with the goods purchased, the buyer has a right to cancel the contract within 30 days from the date that you receive the goods. The notice of cancellation has to be made via email or our Returns Request system. In the event of cancellation, we require that you return the goods to us at your own cost. Please see our Returns and Shipping link to follow correct procedure.
- In order to shop on the seller’s site, users can checkout via guest or sign up for complete registration. The details provided are saved in our database in order to process the order and to facilitate and speed up future purchases
- If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers and home address so that we can process and fulfil your orders.
- All data provided by buyers will be added to a Database which is the property of Portfashion.comand will be used:
- For purchase orders;
- To enable both easier use of the site and the purchase of goods;
- To inform buyers via e-mail and/or post of any new products, special offers and news on products offered on this site.
- The seller will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
- The seller is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of the buyer’s personal information by providing you with a safe and secure transaction environment when buying online. Credit card details are entered directly into our payment partner's systems and are neither transmitted nor held on the seller’s systems.
- The buyer’s personal information may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
- Users of this site may access, amend or delete any data filled in on the registration form at any time, whether in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or letter sent by post to the following address, Portfashion.com, Bridge St, Westport, Co.Mayo, Ireland.
- The seller may from time to time contact you by email with information on new products, special discounts or other information we believe may be of interest to you. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated opt-out link so that you can opt-out of that particular mail shot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail.
- If you wish to make a complaint, you may do so by writing to :
Or Email to: