Shoestring gel ultra-insoles for shoes and boots are an ideal fit for your feet and spread pressure evenly. The anatomical shape of this gel comfort insole softens the footfall. These insoles noticeably reduce strain transferred to the spine from the shock transferred through walking or running. The gel creates an anti-slip grip within the shoe ensuring that the insole remains in the correct position. These insoles can also be washed by hand and worn again and again.
Shoestring Gel Insoles are perfect for those people who are on their feet for extended periods of time. Gel is a great shock absorber; this prevents stress from being transferred to legs and joints through regular activities such as walking or running. This in turn noticeably reduces back strain.
Shoe String Gel Comfort insoles are purposely designed to maximise comfort. The gel is sort providing exquisite comfort, the honeycomb structure throughout the insole provide a massaging effect and help circulate air around the shoe. Finally the insole is finished with a velour sock which is soft and warming.
How to use Shoestring gel ultra-insole:
Insert the insole into your chosen footwear foil side down. Insert your hand into the shoe and feel to ensure that the insole is sitting flush with the toe of the shoe. Ensure that the heel of the insole is sitting flush with the rear of the shoe.
- If the insole is slightly larger than your shoe size you may have a small amount of excess, if this is the case using a marker pen, push the nib into the crease to show you where to trim.
Who should wear Shoestring gel comfort insoles:
Shoestring gel comfort insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
- Keep feet warm by insulating the shoe preventing cold being transferred to the feet.